ICED SPORTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICED SPORTS

Get all the latest news on the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Golf, Nascar, Fantasy Football and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the new ICED forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13
NCAA : Welcome to the new ICED forum Grva-vidpic-louie-80-1
NBA : Welcome to the new ICED forum Det
NFL : Welcome to the new ICED forum Det-1
MLB : Welcome to the new ICED forum Det-2
NHL : Welcome to the new ICED forum Det38
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Welcome to the new ICED forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new ICED forum   Welcome to the new ICED forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:06 pm

I want to personally welcome everyone to ICED forums. We have a reputation for being a very successful administration and always make it fun for everyone to chat and speak their minds in these forums. It may take a little longer than usual to get a list of forum members in here with the delay to our domain name. Don't let it stop you from welcoming your friends to your new forum home or making new friends as well. We encourage everyone to speak their mind without holding back, that is why our forum home is "Smack Talk". The only rules we ask of you all to follow is our three commandments.

1. No Spamming (a little link to your fantasy football site or something of that nature is not considered spamming, but a link to your business is. This requires authorization first.)

2. Keep nudity out (see through G-strings are always welcome. You can see my avatar is awfully close to nudity itself.)

3. No threatening other members. (A simple "I would beat your ass"... is OK. A "I am going to find out where you live and kill you" is NOT OK.)

Everything else goes gentleman and ladies (who I can see are already in here).

Have fun and welcome to ICED!
Back to top Go down
https://icedsports.forumotion.com

Welcome to the new ICED forum
Page 1 of 1